Sunday, February 04, 2007
posted by Q6 at 4:41 PM
So my blog has a new format, and it's not just because it looks cool. The yellow legal pad has become the template of my life; I purchase them in bulk, and I get the Tops brand DOCKET pads with very small line spacing. I write lists for everything I have to do. I think it's so I can look at everything crossed out and feel like I've done something with my day/week/life.

When I debated in college we went through these pads like toilet paper. There was a special type of note taking for debate, and yellow legal pads were the standard. "Flow" pads, we called them (the style of note taking in debate is called "flowing"). I've actually had to train myself not to call them that anymore, since no one seems to know what that means (if the funny looks I get from people are any indication).

Anyway, this is my new blog skin.
 



1 Comments:


At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

There are still those of us that do. LOL