Thursday, July 10, 2008
posted by Q6 at 9:02 AM
I've been quiet lately. It's summer, after all, and I'm enjoying the professional break; I'm in a wedding in August, so there are some items to attend to (I'm the . . . what's it called? Ah, yes: the groom).

Coming soon will be posts about:
  • My change of assignment, and why the professional recoil alone may kill me;
  • An update of progress on my job search, which will be a very short post;
  • A discourse on district centralization, on which I will want feedback;
  • A summary of a speaking engagement I have coming up (for which I am totally unprepared) on the dangers of technology

Stay tuned.

 



4 Comments:


At 6:52 PM, Blogger Ms Characterized

Looking forward to it!

And congratulations on the wedding. Bet she's a catch!

 

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Billie's Mummy

Enjoy your Summer break!
We are in Winter here and it is freezing! Our new school term also starts this week coming.
Look forward to reading your new blogs :D

 

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Melissa B.

Looking forward to what you've got to say! BTW, don't forget my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow--I've got a pretty funny snap this week!

 

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Dr. Psych

Can't wait...I know I have been neglecting posting since I have a break. Congrats on the wedding...to quote OKP; she is a "catch". Enjoy your well deserved break, looking forward to more..