Tuesday, June 17, 2008
posted by Q6 at 9:32 PM
I told my fiancee (via an e-mail to her classroom across campus) that if one more person came into my office and said, "Whoa, it's really bare in here!" I was gonna punch him or her right in the nose. She suggested that I post a sign outside, and even wrote one up as an example. Knowing I couldn't come up with anything better, here's what it says:

Come see the
AMAZING EMPTY OFFICE!

THRILL to the sight of a CLEAN DESK!
EXPOSTULATE over BARE SHELVES!
WONDER where it all went!

50 cents a peek.
You don't want to miss it!

I've collected two quarters so far, and no one else has said anything to my face.
 



3 Comments:


At 3:25 AM, Blogger Billie's Mummy

lol sounds like a great idea!

 

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

"Wow, you forget what an ugly color those desks really are, until you see them bare."

andrea

 

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Maestro

Funny... I went in and looked, and aside from a bare wall and an empty bookcase, it looked pretty much the same.