Monday, May 05, 2008
posted by Q6 at 10:18 PM
Our AP Tests began today. This isn't much of a big deal to most, but I've spent the last two weeks preparing for it. We're a big AP school--over 1100 tests this year--and so you might imagine that finding proctors and available space for this kind of testing isn't easy. (And since I had a mild problem with the test last year, which resulted in a personal loss of $1900 AND getting formally written up by the district, it was really important to me to get this one right.) Among the new things I'm doing this year: not proctoring most of the tests (I'm doing three), using the new digital language lab for world language tests, and using the small gym for the World History test (all 157 students in one room). It's the last time I'll be doing this particular duty, which is a good thing. I mean, it's rewarding to accomplish such a monumental task and all, but it can be stressful. I'm handling it pretty well, though.

So far, I've only puked once.
 



2 Comments:


At 10:10 AM, Blogger Ms Characterized

I'm sending some good vibes your way.

And I tagged you for a meme, when you have the time.

 

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Dr. Psych

You're doing a great job too Q6 - the place just isn't going to be the same with you gone!!!