Monday, February 04, 2008
posted by Q6 at 10:18 PM
I find cluelessness a fascinating trait in people. I'm not only fascinated by the degree of cluelessness one can find in an educational institution, but also by the sheer volume of it at times. The questions I've been getting lately should be easily answered by common logic, basic teacher training, existing printed material, or experience. I've been the answer-man around here for a while, but some of these things are just plain stupid. What was it that Jeff Goldblum's character said in Jurassic Park when things started going bad?

"I hate knowing everything."*

* Arrogant, I know, but if everyone around here is going to keep coming up to me and asking me the obvious . . .
 



1 Comments:


At 10:14 AM, Blogger andrea

Toilet paper?

What, tell me am I the only one (besides the custodian) who knows how to put a new roll of tp on the spindle?

andrea