Wednesday, September 13, 2006
posted by Q6 at 9:37 PM
As the green flag falls on the 2006-2007 school year (yep, Shakespeare and NASCAR in the same blog), I find myself in awe over this school and its staff. Over the last six months--and I'm counting the summer here--our campus has gone through multiple classroom and office location changes, massive construction and modernization, staff changes, technology failures, a completely new textbook protocol (an entire blog in and of itself--stay tuned!), new district leadership in almost every area, and a serious lack of functioning toilets. Even in the face of all these hindrances, our teaching staff made this one of the best school-year-openings I've ever seen. They rolled with the punches, and there were quite a few to roll with. So my hat is off to them.

Congratulations, admiration, and gratitude to the staff of the-school-I'm-not-naming-in-this-blog-because-I-like-this-job-and-I-want-to-keep-it.

*"Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more
. . ."