Monday, April 03, 2006
posted by Q6 at 10:14 PM
Hi, my name is Q6, and I'm becoming an HTML addict.

Our school now uses a parent-portal-type system of webpages; every staff member has one, and although it's really just a cookie-cutter program (in which one cuts and pastes information) there is one page that accepts a whole bunch of HTML code. That's the one I've been playing with. That's the one I've been enjoying the most. That's the one that makes everyone go "Oooooooooo." I'm hoping to have some time very soon to go through a sample textbook I stole from the office (hey, they were just gonna throw it out anyway) on basic HTML use. At some point, I'm sure I'll use my free website (does AOL still give those out?) and start making lots of crazy stuff, learn even more HTML, and ignore my dishes, laundry, family, etc. even more. Until then, I'm a wanna-be; but it's fun to be a student of something again.
 



1 Comments:


At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown

Dunno about free webspace, but you can always customise your Blogger template code... :)