Monday, November 26, 2007
posted by Q6 at 8:43 PM
I don't know if it's because I was once involved in high school theater, or because I regularly attend our school productions (or because I've been watching too much "Slings and Arrows" lately), but I would LOVE to be involved in a play production. I secretly hope that one day the improv troupe at our school will invite me to participate in this year's show--I've even offered to write a sketch or two. My fiancee (for those who read this blog, remember that she works at my school) and I have toyed with the idea of a "one night only" production involving nothing but the faculty members. It would be a lot of work, and a bit of a distraction from our jobs, but it would be so incredibly cool (and, most likely, so popular that we'd have to stage it in the gym--a 250 seat theater wouldn't hold the number of people who would want to attend). I envision a comedy.

Like I don't already have enough to do. I wouldn't even know where to start.

 



3 Comments:


At 11:31 PM, Blogger Maestro

Sign me up. I could use all the distraction I can get.

 

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'd LOVE to do it....Dr. Psych

 

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Temple Run

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!

Friv.Pro
Run3.me