Wednesday, November 01, 2006
posted by Q6 at 4:43 PM
I am no longer the administrator in charge of emergency procedures for our campus. And there was much rejoicing.

In the interest of devoting more of my time to the primary duties of testing, technology, and public relations, it was decided by persons other than me to take emergency preapredness off my desk and give it to two other guys (the other assistant principal and a teacher working on his administrative credential). And doesn't it just make sense that once they take it away from me, they allot a full half day of staff development time to the topic? Me, I had to fight for fifteen minutes here and there. They get half the day.

No worries here, though. They did very well in the presentation, they pulled off a simulation with good results, and everyone seemed to take it very seriously. On a lighter note, I got four boxes of literature and supplies out of my office. Yee-hah.