Wednesday, January 05, 2011
posted by Q6 at 9:20 AM
It's been nothing but complants today. You'd think that the two week holiday break would have mellowed people for a little longer; instead, it seems the urge to complain has just been incubating with no release until now.

Students with attendance problems and low grades want permission to attend another school's dance.

Parents want the teachers to "lay off" their kids and give them extra chances to do things they've deliberately blown off.

Teachers want the computers to start doing more of their jobs for them.

Me, I've just come back from what I considered to be a refreshing (if quirky) holiday break. I spent more thime than I usually would have visiting other people, but I still got to spend time writing, reading, playing with my new toys, and hanging out with the love of my life. I'd have thought that the urge to run screaming from my job would have abated somewhat, but here I am only three days back, and already I'm again thinking about how to change professions.

Looks like we ALL got back into the swing of things in record time.
 



9 Comments:


At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Wife

I don't want technology to do my job for me. I just want it to do its job...things went haywire today, and IT came to the rescue.

I know you hate your job right now. But you are loved.

 

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown

someone said holiday? latest holiday let for a long time has passed, I think I need to find my holiday.
unblocked games6

 

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Unknown

That so long as I need a holiday, I wish I could do on vacation.
car games for kids

 

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Unknown

Cualquier día de fiesta siempre es mucho tiempo, soñaba con un día de fiesta, dije al principio y si toco en casa por computadora.
juegos friv 40

 

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
happy wheels demo | friv4school | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

 

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Unknown

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing!
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

 

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Unknown

But I tried my best and try to finish the contest with a fierce determination to live up to the expectations of people.
baixar facebook l baixar facebook movel l facebook baixar l whatsapp baixar l baixar whatsapp l baixar whatsapp gratis

 

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Friv2

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
Signature:
PapaLouie
Narwhale-io
Moto X3M3

 

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Sophie Grace

just wanted to take the time to comment and say that I really enjoyed reading your post. See more wonderful blogs on instagram with site piknu