Wednesday, May 20, 2009
posted by Q6 at 6:58 PM
Now that State testing is over it's time to enter the home stretch. Tonight's Open house isn't as well attended as I'd like, but since it's only my first year here, I didn't really know how to gauge attendance. (But I'm OK with a low turnout--it's been a busy day: playing border collie for the 8th grade panoramic picture, a minimum day schedule, a marathon--and landmark--IEP meeting, a retirement celebration at the district office, then Open House.)

(Insert sound of changing gears here.)

There's reason for anticipation: I'm supposed to be getting a call tomorrow from the district brass about my assignment for next year. I don't know where I'm going, but I've learned to embrace change. (The irony here is that I'm supposed to help chaperone a field trip to Disneyland tomorrow, so I may miss the call.)

Stay tuned.
 



1 Comments:


At 6:39 AM, Blogger Maestro

Would you like a buzz roll or an open-stroke roll?


Sorry... couldn't resist....